is a specialized tool to help plan dramatic and staged events, ranging from plays, television shows, movies, and ceremonies.
The tools aims to assist in the following tasks:
- Design the sets of a theatric presentation
- Design the lighting for a theatric presentation
- Plan the choreography of the lighting
- Plan the choreography of the actors
- Ground dialog readings in special context
The design parameters of the tool are to be:
- A Context specific tool(specialized) rather than general purpose.
- A physical tool, with digital enhancements, functional when the power goes out.
- A tool for low fidelity idea sketching, rather than a tool for automating production.
- A tool for multiple concurrent users, ideally the actors, director, and lighting technicians.